RULES at Etang 52
All Rules are in place to protect the carp surroundings and the quality of your stay.
- Max 4 rods per angler
- Rods must not be left unattended at anytime
- No sacking or retaining of fish
- Rowing boats can be rented from us, No rowing boats or baitboats to be brought onsite.
- Great care to be taken when handling our fish at all times.
- Large mats nets and slings are necessary, Mats can be rented from us.
- No Braided mainlines except for spod and marker rods.
- All rubbish must be separated into food rubbish or Plastic and tin.
- Any Glass brought on site needs to be taken away and recycled by you.
- Barbed micro barbed hooks only.
- Particles must be prepared properly, Bailiffs discretion.
- All Nut based baits are banned.
- One fixed marker per angler.
- BBQ’s Allowed but great care to be taken and must be off the ground.
- Arrival time 12.00pm midday and the draw will take place 1pm
- You must bring your own Lifejackets and these must be worn whilst on the water.
Common Sense basically.
We reserve the right to terminate your holiday if you are in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, grounds, fish, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund/compensation and you may incur costs for any damage carried out.
Telephone: 0033 32 5068036 Mobile Ross: 0033 685162851 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org